In recent years we have used our own in-house entry system, however GDPR Legislation has lead us to seek another platform, and we have chosen EntryCentral - which provides the functionality and support that we were looking for, at a reasonable cost.
Registering with EntryCentral.
You can enter (Sign-up) races via EntryCentral as a guest. However there are many advantages to registering as a user especially if you wish to enter more than one race (eg Series Entry) or if you wish to enter more than one family member. I strongly suggest that you register/login first and then navigate back to this page to select the race(s) to be entered.
EA registered runners - please make sure that you type in exactly the same name as your registration, if you are not sure check using the licence check tool otherwise your discount might not be applied.
- Spring Coast Road 5k - Wednesday 10th April 7.15pm
- Mermaid 10k - Good Friday 19th April 10.15am Race full - waiting list now in operation
- Everyone Active 10k - Sunday 9th June 10.15am
- Summer Coast Road 5k - Wednesday 17th July 7.15pm
- Autumn Coast Road 5k - Wednesday 4th September 7.15pm
Locke Park Races
For our Locke Park races we have made a change for 2019, as an experiment we have changed the October race from a 10 Mile event to two 5 Mile races, a Men Only race followed by a Women Only race.
- Locke Park 20Ten - Sunday 17th March 10am *
- Pie & Peas 5 Miler - Wednesday 8th May 7.30pm
- Locke Park Single Men/Women only 5 Mile Races - Sunday 27th October Men 10am - Women 10.45am
*Should this race be postponed due to adverse weather it will be re-arranged for 24th March
Please select menu link for entry site
- Hits: 280